Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish Kelly is pissed off because people keep calling her Irish Kelly.
I’ve missed today so I’m catching up by reading backwards but please, please, please tell me she’s not back? And if she is back, please tell me she’s thrown more things off the balcony?

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
OIG2.2DN.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Alex westgarth admitted on live that he edited it and tam was innocent
Bull s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the words came out of tams mouth that she was gonna take the £300! do off to tams thread if you’re gonna suck the prolapse out of her arse, we don’t like people who defend wrongens….
Also what about the pedo she had living with her? I’m assuming She didn’t call the police straight away….. she did a fing sting on him so she couldn’t have!
She’s a glory hunter not a fing pedo hunter! I wouldn’t trust her with my kids! She couldn’t even check her own phone before doing an exposure and ended up showing feistys kids and her nudes! I can’t fing stand feisty but, that’s so fing wrong! Don’t bother replying I’m adding you to my ignore list so I won’t see your reply!

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Bull s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the words came out of tams mouth that she was gonna take the £300! do off to tams thread if you’re gonna suck the prolapse out of her arse, we don’t like people who defend wrongens….
Also what about the pedo she had living with her? I’m assuming She didn’t call the police straight away….. she did a fing sting on him so she couldn’t have!
She’s a glory hunter not a fing pedo hunter! I wouldn’t trust her with my kids! She couldn’t even check her own phone before doing an exposure and ended up showing feistys kids and her nudes! I can’t fing stand feisty but, that’s so fing wrong! Don’t bother replying I’m adding you to my ignore list so I won’t see your reply!
It wasn't her with the pedo living there that was mandy can't remember her team the bloke was scouse, she's still a wrongun though

Status
Not open for further replies.