Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I think she did as well. I still think it’s completely wrong for her to do it on a public platform, like even without this, it’s still wrong.

I just hate people getting accused of s like this just from one person saying ‘oH iTs aMaZoN fAkE bLoOd’ and people running with it and it’s a sly thing to accuse someone of faking self harm like

She won’t stay off the app that’s the worst thing :(
To be fair who has she really got? She doesn’t have anyone around her that cares. maybe that’s her own fault but she’s still suffering and I don’t like to see people on the edge like that, especially on an app where people will use it for clout and gifts. it makes me rage too… all the big creators accusing it of being fake, becuse they would be the same people crying on live saying we should have done more when she ends up doing something she can’t reverse! Then they will move on to the next person!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
To be fair who has she really got? She doesn’t have anyone around her that cares. maybe that’s her own fault but she’s still suffering and I don’t like to see people on the edge like that, especially on an app where people will use it for clout and gifts. it makes me rage too… all the big creators accusing it of being fake, becuse they would be the same people crying on live saying we should have done more when she ends up doing something she can’t reverse! Then they will move on to the next person!
💯 agree with everything you've said!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can only hope she wants to play
IMG_0785.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.