Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Screenshot 2024-03-21 135946.png
Two sick fs

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Pearls uploaded a video about the ricksta stuff.
What utter bullshit.

Firstly, why can he not address his comments being misconceived himself? Why does he need her to go on and make a video to try and explain how they were interpreted wrongly, when she still doesn’t know the different between the words transgender and transphobic?

Secondly, what’s with all the ‘ricksta is such a good person’ s? He was the owner of a company who stole nearly £1 million from vulnerable pensioners, and time and time again it’s swept under the rug.

I used to like Pearl but she’s just as much of a t as the rest of them.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
What utter bullshit.

Firstly, why can he not address his comments being misconceived himself? Why does he need her to go on and make a video to try and explain how they were interpreted wrongly, when she still doesn’t know the different between the words transgender and transphobic?

Secondly, what’s with all the ‘ricksta is such a good person’ s? He was the owner of a company who stole nearly £1 million from vulnerable pensioners, and time and time again it’s swept under the rug.

She does the whole mixing up of the words intentionally. She isn't as daft as she makes out.

Nov 10, 2023
What utter bullshit.

I watched it twice and thought what a load of s. She’s completely fake, they all are.

Reactions: BattyBat

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
What utter bullshit.

💯, fing up is like not hanging up the phone when you’ve not finished slagging someone off, not scamming pensioners out of their life savings !
Her saying his mum died last year, what the do has that got to do with anything ? Does your moral compass stop working when a parent dies, he’s a scunt alway has been always will be he’s after clout and views and hes latched onto Angie as she’s the only one desperate enough to fall for it 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.