Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Whilst most of you were listening to pearl grovelling on about Angie and pricksta, I got side tracked. Any of you see the dirt around her burger van 👀. I thought it was outside until I looked and saw her sitting at the bench next to bread rolls. do me no wonder buster ain't been well. The poor bugger probably scoffed a pile of burgers and swallowed a few sausages on his recent visit.
Screenshot_20240321_142257_TikTok.jpg

Mar 6, 2024
Whilst most of you were listening to pearl grovelling on about Angie and pricksta, I got side tracked. Any of you see the dirt around her burger van 👀. I thought it was outside until I looked and saw her sitting at the bench next to bread rolls. do me no wonder buster ain't been well. The poor bugger probably scoffed a pile of burgers and swallowed a few sausages on his recent visit.
Oh no dirty!

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
No way she's got 5star heigne rating thou . But I've worked in some kitchens and it doesn't take much to get thoose 5stars as long as you've got hot water, approatte equipment and don't contaminate meat with other stuff. Then you pretty much good to go.
Thou I'm surprised she makes Any money as she's always screaming & shouting while serving her few customers

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Rikster is desperate for Ang to flip out and cancel. He wants nothing to do with her.

If he cancels, he's got to explain why he's played silly fers with an extremely ill full on mentalist #bekind

If he goes? When Angie goes full piss head, raging, racist t and he bails, he's got to explain why he's played silly fers with an extremely ill full on mentalist #bekind

The dumb do has boxed himself into clout chasing conundrum and wants out.

Medusa

No way she's got 5star heigne rating thou . But I've worked in some kitchens and it doesn't take much to get thoose 5stars as long as you've got hot water, approatte equipment and don't contaminate meat with other stuff. Then you pretty much good to go.
Thou I'm surprised she makes Any money as she's always screaming & shouting while serving her few customers
I've seen dog kennels cleaner than that. 😫

Status
Not open for further replies.