Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I hope it doesn't happen but it HAS to be said... I hope this doesn't end up another uber driver and paramedic case where she blames him for doing the worst things you can blame a man for. I don't give a do if people think what I've said is harsh because some people have selective memories and seem to brush over the fact she's blamed at least 2 men for graping her especially when she's this pissed.
Oh my gos I’ve just realised - is she the person that fell unconscious in the street but was also managing to hold the phone at the perfect angle?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Are you not the full ticket? Ricksta stole money for a gravestone. Him and his brothers robbed millions off pensioner. He is transphobic and homophobic. He wants this to happen. He couldn’t give a s about Angie he wants the attention in the hope it will get him some viewers again.

Any of you having sympathy for him you’ve lost your head and try to remember his actions. He would run you all over for a tenner.
I didnt actually know any of this 🤣🤣 I take it back my bad

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Off topic but I got a comment violation on this account WTF ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_212718_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_212718_TikTok.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 41

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Are you not the full ticket? Ricksta stole money for a gravestone. Him and his brothers robbed millions off pensioner. He is transphobic and homophobic. He wants this to happen. He couldn’t give a s about Angie he wants the attention in the hope it will get him some viewers again.

Any of you having sympathy for him you’ve lost your head and try to remember his actions. He would run you all over for a tenner.
Both as bad as each other both fs

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Nah he hasn’t been to any real rehab and he’s never had a problem. It’s his new con. It’s his new scam.
No I’m pretty sure he has that aunt sally paid for…. Luke hinted at it a while ago that someone was causing problems in family etc. also this is just my theory based on various snippets of stuff between him and Luke saying. He deffo disappeared totally for a while which I thought at first was prison, but there’d be records of that.
Anyway he’s a t lol

Status
Not open for further replies.