Mar 1, 2024
Taking the piss out of them 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7745.jpeg
    IMG_7745.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 57
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I don't know if it's because I'm a mother but I do feel concerned about Angie. Just a terrible state to get into. When I was going through a bad time I drank a few times and was in a bad way. Luckily TT wasn't back then and I was at home!
I'm a parent.. and I don't feel concerned, because I have no emotional ties to her for a start, and because she needs to get her s together, she does absolutely nothing to change her life, thats she so 'deeply depressed' about.

Medusa

Exactly this.
Little things ive heard her say tonight I've picked up on & it doesn't sound good. You don't talk like that about a man.. and she's already implied that ricksta was enabling g her to get drunk so I can imagine what else she would say ...
Now she sounds gutted she ain't going to hotel with him. But he will hopefully do the right thing .
At the end of the day she's blamed an innocent uber driver and a paramedic. Also her uncle had apparently SA her. If Pricksta was leeching and clawing at Angie there would be hell to pay. Yet everyone thinks its acceptable because it Angie the woman is dangerous. I'm not keen on pricksta but no man should be blamed for something that can be life destroying. The more he rejects her the more aggy she's becoming. So I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens and you'll STILL get some muppets believing her.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
At the end of the day she's blamed an innocent uber driver and a paramedic. Also her uncle had apparently SA her. If Pricksta was leeching and clawing at Angie thered be hell to pay. Yet everyone thinks its acceptable because it Angie the woman is dangerous. I'm not keen on pricksta but no man should be blamed for something that can be life destroying. The more he rejects her the more aggy she's becoming. So I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens and you'll STILL get some muppets believing her.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.