Feb 13, 2024
Just leaving this here

Attachments

• IMG_7220.jpeg
    IMG_7220.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 17
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Sorry but that's not very nice saying her dad didn't want to know her, her mum is just as bad, apple doesn't fall far from the tree
No way, she's treated her poor mum like absolute s, she's a frail elderly woman who clearly has had enough of the abuse she gets from angie!!!

Mar 18, 2024
london
That was horrible what her mum just said to her honestly narcissists breed narcissists I'm afraid angie is a result of that kind of parenting no wonder she rebeled being criticised like that all the time! I'm shocked what I just heard
No I actually think it’s a parent sick of her s ! Sheila has no reason to lie

Medusa

That was horrible what her mum just said to her honestly narcissists breed narcissists I'm afraid angie is a result of that kind of parenting no wonder she rebeled being criticised like that all the time! I'm shocked what I just heard
Sorry but I disagree a family can only take so much. They've obviously put up with it for years.

Mar 17, 2024
the void
its horrible the way shes been treating her mother for years

Status
Not open for further replies.