Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So is this story that

Angie was dating a black man called Jason
She got pregant but it was with an Asian man

So when the baby was born it would be part Asian, but her partner was black?

Or did I hear it all wrong? Because I feel like Angie could be twisting this. But also Sheila is a racist t anyway. Doesn’t matter she’s dating an Asian man herself, she’s still a racist old tart.
I'm honestly not sure if her partner was the black or Asian one or the person she cheated with was. But I genuinely don't think it's worth the deep dive. I think we've saw the type of mother Sheila is and why Angie is like this. It's fed up.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
But Shelia is with an Asian fella getting all saucy in the sheets. I’m very confused 😕
welcome to the upper middle class mindset.
Context - my parents and grandparents. Their views and understanding of race and class are so confused and full of double standards and contradictions.
angie can hardly cry victim she’s willingly stayed in the house of a racist for a decade.

Reactions: screaming silence

Justiceforus

Feb 28, 2024
No matter what has went on in all seriousness Angie needs serious mental health help! In my opinion the only thing that’s gonna save her from an awful end is to be sectioned and get the help she desperately needs.
What also might help is having friends that’s support her going to rehab instead of having them making a funeral service live to cry that she’s leaving, they should be supporting her for making a good decision. Her “friends” baffle me too

Status
Not open for further replies.