Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I might go to sleep 💤 I can’t listen to the pity party, there, there it’s ok !! Your behaviour is cool, you’ve done nothing wrong
I’m so tired but I want to try and make some videos with the scrimps my phone managed to record.

I also want to know if the police or ambulance might actually turn up.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That's rude lol don't get too big for your boots 😭 I know you like to name drop yourself and that your a tiktoker but I couldn't pick you out a line up if my life depended on it. Iv no idea who you are 😭😭
Thought the exact same. Loads of people have done a paragraph from time to time and they’ve got loads of likes or responses. what a catty cow to say that to her

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm glad we got to experience this together, teamwork ✌️
Screenshot_20240321-230212.png

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
welcome to the upper middle class mindset.
Context - my parents and grandparents. Their views and understanding of race and class are so confused and full of double standards and contradictions.
angie can hardly cry victim she’s willingly stayed in the house of a racist for a decade.
Angie is also racist, and has been racist live on tiktok, so she probably didn't mind living under the roof of a racist, as she is one too 💁‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ffs, it was a joke, why you taking offence they didn't! It was a joke based on previous comments, do me, we not allowed to joke now?
Oh do off 😭😭😭😭😭😭 you sit in here trying to rim everyone and be funny. You've got a platform for that already. Some people won't lick your arse in here

Status
Not open for further replies.