BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Yeah okay Wayne 🙄
IMG_4334.jpeg
Holy do

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angies whole online persona is a lie its sick! Never worked, always relied on parents, always been a t, treats people the same way as she does online. This woman is a fing evil narcissistic b with zero empathy for others apart from her sorry pity self. N if your triggered fgs stop watching and stop fing crying over some rancid b that lies continuously about everything!
Is she from New Zealand? How's her accent so strong

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞

Medusa

These people are fing bonkers they've all sat and listened to everything shiela has said tonight. Quick recap - 3 abortions, shagged around behind her longterm partners back, compulsive liar, her own father kicked her out because of her lies and being a drama queen, Sheila has social services involved because Angie is going to be the death if her. Yet she's got these fing enablers crying and telling her how much they love her and their heart bleeds for her. Please someone just shoot me NOW!!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
These people are fing bonkers they've all sat and listened to everything shiela has said tonight. Quick recap - 3 abortions, shagged around behind her longterm partners back, compulsive liar, her own father kicked her out because of her lies and being a drama queen, Sheila has social services involved because Angie is going to be the death if her. Yet she's got these fing enablers crying and telling her how much they love her and their heart bleeds for her. Please someone just shoot me NOW!!
We can put our heads together 2 for 1 😭

I’m looking forward to when Wayne meets her and she accuses him of the same thing when he refuses to finger her

Status
Not open for further replies.