Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I'm still confused when coco appeared... did she just randomly join the box one day? 🤨 I feel like I missed a chapter when it comes to coco..
She used to be in Angie’s lives a lot early last year but I can’t remember exactly what happened but s as you can imagine kicked off and she was blocked and never seen again until just recently

Sheila's took the full strip and went to bed😭😭
Personally, I think she deserved them after angies little performance tonight. I know we don’t usually do this kind of thing, but how about a GoFundMe for Sheila’s diazepam? She needs them daily

Medusa

Wayne your coming across as creepy as do. You hardly know this woman but you're gonna pay for her to go to the priory and she's your best friend.. You're that far up angies arse she needs a glass stomach so you can see where you're going. You're not fooling me I see straight through you.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Personally, I think she deserved them after angies little performance tonight. I know we don’t usually do this kind of thing, but how about a GoFundMe for Sheila’s diazepam? She needs them daily
She already gets a script anyways allegedly 2 people in that house take them, and I don't think it's bubaloosha 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.