Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Wayne your coming across as creepy as do. You hardly know this woman but you're gonna pay for her to go to the priory and she's your best friend.. You're that far up angies arse she needs a glass stomach so you can see where you're going. You're not fooling me I see straight through you.
I can't stand Wayne another needing limelight and trying to gain from her misery

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
200.gif

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Let’s get this straight.

She wants the bag for the diazepam. That you can’t take if you’ve been drinking.

Wayne is telling her ways to get the bag back, like be nice to mum, knock gently on the door.

So she can get them and clearly take them?
Who’s have expected this druggy mentality from him?
Coming from someone, that claims they are sober and has been for 6 months, is showing quite a different story 🤔

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Nah but it's not normal to have big locks on your bedroom door 😭, her and Sheila lock their bedroom doors at night 😭 Iv not even got a lock on the toilet door
I only lock the bedroom if the other half is away, I don't know why, I take a big med dose at night and someone could easily break in, take me on all the rides at Alton towers, put me back in bed and I'd have no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.