Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve just woken up and seen it all kicking off with Sheila! What on earth happened tonight 🤣
Angie got so drunk she accused Ricksta of trying to kidnap her and hold her hostage. He had to get in the Uber to take her home, she couldn't find her keys so he chapped Sheila up. Sheila went mad, said she's had the police round today. Got her upstairs and just started verbally abusing her. Sheila called 999 and lied and said Angie was unresponsive. They've spilled family secrets, angies getting chucked out. Sheila will buy her a house thats not in London but anywhere else 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You'll be surprised what you can buy on-line basically any illegal substances. On the dark Web or people have Ways of advertising them in code on social media platforms.
Don't buy dodgy pills just pretend your having a nervy b to the doctors and are rattling about like a nervous bumble bee

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Angie got so drunk she accused Ricksta of trying to kidnap her and hold her hostage. He had to get in the Uber to take her home, she couldn't find her keys so he chapped Sheila up. Sheila went mad, said she's had the police round today. Got her upstairs and just started verbally abusing her. Sheila called 999 and lied and said Angie was unresponsive. They've spilled family secrets, angies getting chucked out. Sheila will buy her a house thats not in London but anywhere else 😂
Holy fing s!!! I can’t believe I fell asleep 😒 Thank you for the update luv 😮

Status
Not open for further replies.