344.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0043.png
    IMG_0043.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0046.png
    IMG_0046.png
    349 KB · Views: 38
Nov 10, 2023
I am not surprised at all, I knew she would blame everyone else and not take accountability, and appears most of the mods are continuing to enable her regardless of her actions last night. The b sponges of UC and PIP - like what is she on PIP for? Absolutely do all 💁‍♀️ I'm in nursing, have worked all my life, never claimed benefits - off sick at the moment and also pregnant though so for her to call her viewers that, when the majority probably also work fing hard while she gets drunks everyday, manipulates everyone and has mods that fund her habit and enable her 💁‍♀️
She said before she’s on pip because of vertigo. Funny she never has any episodes of vertigo on live. Watch now I’ve said this, she’ll read it and be on live later saying she has vertigo.

I am not surprised at all, I knew she would blame everyone else and not take accountability, and appears most of the mods are continuing to enable her regardless of her actions last night. The b sponges of UC and PIP - like what is she on PIP for? Absolutely do all 💁‍♀️ I'm in nursing, have worked all my life, never claimed benefits - off sick at the moment and also pregnant though so for her to call her viewers that, when the majority probably also work fing hard while she gets drunks everyday, manipulates everyone and has mods that fund her habit and enable her 💁‍♀️
She’s on PIP for crystals in her ears that give her vertigo (bare in mind she’s not had an episode in very many months) and her mental health that doesn’t seem to stop her doing whatever the do she wants. How difficult it is for others who deserve it, to get it, she scammed them 100%

She’s back btw

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I know she needs a break from it all and I don’t blame her, but we need UnstabelMabel back to play all the recordings and analyse every little detail about the fery last night and expose the t to the viewers that missed it all.
No we really don't 😂 the recordings are alllll over the FYP! & judging by the amount of hate she's getting in the comments, people aren't letting this one slide easily 💁‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She’s on PIP for crystals in her ears that give her vertigo (bare in mind she’s not had an episode in very many months) and her mental health that doesn’t seem to stop her doing whatever the do she wants. How difficult it is for others who deserve it, to get it, she scammed them 100%

She’s back btw
The absolute mockery tbh.. I hope she gets pounded and pounded with hate 💁‍♀️😂

No we really don't 😂 the recordings are alllll over the FYP! & judging by the amount of hate she's getting in the comments, people aren't letting this one slide easily 💁‍♀️
Yeah but people are too thick to work out it’s her fault. You can literally see people take evidence of something and work out the wrong conclusion from it “omg, vulnerable woman, he must have spiked her”. Seen it in her comments last night. Mabel doesn’t just play clips, she stops and explains the bullshit and angies thought process. She’s really good at it (I say this because she says everything that I’m thinking and I’m always right about everything, at all times, always 😂😂)

BABAALOUUSHHHHAA - was even shouting the fing safe word saying she was being held hostage the silly tit 😂
Funniest part is claiming to be held hostage by a man denying her own advances 😂 I say funny, but if that were a bloke doing this, the police would have been called for touching/kissing without consent and the fery displayed after it.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yeah but people are too thick to work out it’s her fault. You can literally see people take evidence of something and work out the wrong conclusion from it “omg, vulnerable woman, he must have spiked her”. Seen it in her comments last night. Mabel doesn’t just play clips, she stops and explains the bullshit and angies thought process. She’s really good at it (I say this because she says everything that I’m thinking and I’m always right about everything, at all times, always 😂😂)
Meh, I think people are seeing her for what she is like - even if mabel or anyone else does a live, if people don't see what she's like now, they certainly won't be someone talking about it. She will always be enabled by some people, especially her mods 💁‍♀️ as long as the haters make her life that little bit more difficult then I don't care 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.