Nov 10, 2023
Who’s guilty 😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_1465.jpeg
😇😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: Patty B
JASON IS... WAS JUST A FRIEND.....

Not what we have been told angie!!!!!
If that were true, why when arguing with her mother last night, did every time that her mother say about Jason being her ex that she lived with, that he doted on her, that she cheated on him and got knocked up by 3 different men, did Angie ONCE, correct her or even seem shocked by the allegations?

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Does this alcoholic mess not realise how much of the governments money she wastes when she repeatedly calls emergency services & wastes their time? On top of being an absolute benefit scrounger herself.
She’s an absolute fing disgrace.

Meh, I think people are seeing her for what she is like - even if mabel or anyone else does a live, if people don't see what she's like now, they certainly won't be someone talking about it. She will always be enabled by some people, especially her mods 💁‍♀️ as long as the haters make her life that little bit more difficult then I don't care 😂
I’ve been around for over a year with Angie. This kind of thing isn’t new, and within a week, the people that walk away from her come running back forgetting it all, or she gets in new people to replace them that have no idea who or what she is. I’ve used the “people are starting to see what she really is” line too many times already. Same thing with CLA, Emz and yet their following still keeps growing

Status
Not open for further replies.