Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Normally I dont get lost for words but I'm seriously struggling to say how i feel. As someone who has lost their only child I'm at a loss for words to describe how low and sick people can go. I'm taking the rest of the day off here. I'll catch you all later guys. Good luck dealing with that fing piece of scum because right now I want to rip her to shreads. Peace out 🤘

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I remember when you won box battles I think it was. It was well deserved.
I still don’t know who that Oh Darling person was that night. I only entered as a joke and ended up sorting myself out of a horrendous financial pickle I was in. If anyone knows them please tell me as I want to thank them officially!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Normally I dont get lost for words but I'm seriously struggling to say how i feel. As someone who has lost their only child I'm at a loss for words to describe how low and sick people can go. I'm taking the rest of the day off here. I'll catch you all later guys. Good luck dealing with that fing piece of scum because right now I want to rip her to shreads. Peace out 🤘
Look after yourself 🩵

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Screenshot_20240322_144140_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.