Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240322_144055_Bing.jpg

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Normally I dont get lost for words but I'm seriously struggling to say how i feel. As someone who has lost their only child I'm at a loss for words to describe how low and sick people can go. I'm taking the rest of the day off here. I'll catch you all later guys. Good luck dealing with that fing piece of scum because right now I want to rip her to shreads. Peace out 🤘
Please look out for you this whole thing is beyond any words

Mar 8, 2024
Normally I dont get lost for words but I'm seriously struggling to say how i feel. As someone who has lost their only child I'm at a loss for words to describe how low and sick people can go. I'm taking the rest of the day off here. I'll catch you all later guys. Good luck dealing with that fing piece of scum because right now I want to rip her to shreads. Peace out 🤘
Thinking of you and hope you will be ok.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m so so sorry. Please look after yourself and if you need to do it to protect yourself, we will be right here tomorrow to fill you in ❤️

I’ve just said to a friend, I think I may need to take the rest of the night off TikTok because I think I did truly lose it just then, but I can’t comprehend the fact that these disgusting people are agreeing with that s show and even laughing about it and I’m getting angry typing about it now. I just feel like causing hell tonight.

Mar 8, 2024
Shocking that she pulls an act and speaks about baby loss is fing disgusting!! I tried to get in the box but she didn't let me. With out giving personal details out I feel so sick and angry about her lies and disrespect towards pregnancy. She an evil fing trollop
She's nothing but a sick twisted t that should be banned from all access to social media

Feb 28, 2024
London
❤️❤️ Look after yourself ❤️❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Sending you so much love ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.