Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Normally I dont get lost for words but I'm seriously struggling to say how i feel. As someone who has lost their only child I'm at a loss for words to describe how low and sick people can go. I'm taking the rest of the day off here. I'll catch you all later guys. Good luck dealing with that fing piece of scum because right now I want to rip her to shreads. Peace out 🤘
❤️

Medusa

I’m so so sorry. Please look after yourself and if you need to do it to protect yourself, we will be right here tomorrow to fill you in ❤️

I’ve just said to a friend, I think I may need to take the rest of the night off TikTok because I think I did truly lose it just then, but I can’t comprehend the fact that these disgusting people are agreeing with that s show and even laughing about it and I’m getting angry typing about it now. I just feel like causing hell tonight.
My heart bleeds for anyone who has lost a child let alone sitting watching someone so sick and twisted lie about it and then LAUGH. I'm deliberately taking myself off because I can't control myself around people like that plus it brings back painful memories. But thank you I'll be good after I've had a little time away. Sorry it's affected you too. I hope you're OK. ❤️

Mar 11, 2024
london
Who’s guilty 😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_1465.jpeg
Mazza we know she loves the drama and angie is her crush

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
My heart bleeds for anyone who has lost a child let alone sitting watching someone so sick and twisted lie about it and then LAUGH. I'm deliberately taking myself off because I can't control myself around people like that plus it brings back painful memories. But thank you I'll be good after I've had a little time away. Sorry it's affected you too. I hope you're OK. ❤️
Take care of yourself ❤️❤️

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Normally I dont get lost for words but I'm seriously struggling to say how i feel. As someone who has lost their only child I'm at a loss for words to describe how low and sick people can go. I'm taking the rest of the day off here. I'll catch you all later guys. Good luck dealing with that fing piece of scum because right now I want to rip her to shreads. Peace out 🤘
I hope you are OK and look after yourself ❤️

TIK TOXIC

Mar 11, 2024
UK
Dear Wayne, please save your money for Angies stay at The Priory Rehab, after witnessing yesterdays fiasco I think you should use the money to send her mods to the Priory as they are clearly addicted to licking Angela's arse. Enabling addicts gives the enabler a sense of power and control, Lynz, Zia and Sheryl need the biggest check ups from the neck ups. Give yourself a little holiday there as well Wayne, you're clearly fixating on Angela's problems to distract yourself from your ongoing crack addiction.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Dear Wayne, please save your money for Angies stay at The Priory Rehab, after witnessing yesterdays fiasco I think you should use the money to send her mods to the Priory as they are clearly addicted to licking Angela's arse. Enabling addicts gives the enabler a sense of power and control, Lynz, Zia and Sheryl need the biggest check ups from the neck ups. Give yourself a little holiday there as well Wayne, you're clearly fixating on Angela's problems to distract yourself from your ongoing crack addiction.
Did you hear the smackhead t last night? He was saying to the corpse looking t “I’ll be your diazepam Angie!”
Is he ok???

Feb 29, 2024
She's nothing but a sick twisted t that should be banned from all access to social media
I am so bloody angry, everyone was spamming the chat about baby loss and she said do all untill someone in the box spoke out. Even if that part is true why bring it into an 'act'. What about her mum being a rascit was that am act? I lost a grandchild, 9 yrs on its still heart breaking. I hope everyone turns against her

Mar 2, 2024
I’m so sorry babe. It’s horrendous vile behaviour. She doesn’t see or care of the pain she causes. Be kind to yourself today. Even if it’s something simple like going and having a coffe with a slice of cake xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.