Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I am so bloody angry, everyone was spamming the chat about baby loss and she said do all untill someone in the box spoke out. Even if that part is true why bring it into an 'act'. What about her mum being a rascit was that am act? I lost a grandchild, 9 yrs on its still heart breaking. I hope everyone turns against her
So sorry to hear about your grandchild I hope you are ok ❤️

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I’ve tried but his TikTok is banned from messaging. I know he has insta but no idea what it is. I can look back and try find it though
We need to know this important information.

And wtf is ricksta thinking going for lunch with her today? Is he mad? She’s fing dangerous!! If she hadn’t of said “it’s all an act”, that could have cause Ricksta serious problems on social media and in real life with her victim mentality carry on she’s been doing today!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I am so bloody angry, everyone was spamming the chat about baby loss and she said do all untill someone in the box spoke out. Even if that part is true why bring it into an 'act'. What about her mum being a rascit was that am act? I lost a grandchild, 9 yrs on its still heart breaking. I hope everyone turns against her
Sadly the majority of people will believe it was just an act and by tomorrow it will all be forgiven and forgotten about

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
If anyone decides to call the police or make a report online about the corpse looking t, remember to submit evidence with it of screen recordings, and could you please let us know you’ve done it!
We need to get a court order served to her to keep her off the internet because she is causing the wider public harassment, alarm and distress with this behaviour

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If anyone decides to call the police or make a report online about the corpse looking t, remember to submit evidence with it of screen recordings, and could you please let us know you’ve done it!
We need to get a court order served to her to keep her off the internet because she is causing the wider public harassment, alarm and distress with this behaviour
I think, because it might be an act, that Sheila has proper safeguarding team already involved. She said police and social services last night. Angie has said she was part of an initial assessment by mental health. She will be moved if the videos become known to them. Social Services hate public scrutiny and involvement, it priorities cases

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I don't know if she'll recover from this, people will be very angry
She'll try but she will have to lock her lives tight. Months of fs giving it fery in her boxes, or give control to zia and boxes full of Shery and the rats chatting inane bollocks that drives Angie nuts. I bet she tries to push on but some of her mods will do off because at some point, they'll find some fing self respect when they are called out to defend her

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Screenshot_20240322_151816_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.