Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Life on the edge everyone
IMG_4383.jpeg
One ugly old b!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I just want to be honest with you guys

But it's all a big fing act right Angie? So why would anyone believe anything that falls out of that trap?
Exactly. How can any of those dopey dickheads believe a word she says, when she said some damning things last night, and so did her mother, and she said it was all lies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I go offline for a few hours and come back to people saying Kelly is Linda Mulhall 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying laughing.

I promise you all shes not Linda. Doesn't even look like her
I’m desperately looking now.

IMG_0872.jpeg
Its not her, Linda was in prison with another criminal called the black widow they were very close I'm sure Irish kelly would of dropped that name along time ago 🤣

Linda was in an Irish prison, Kelly was in prison in the UK. Even their ages don't match. Where has this come from does anyone know?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I go offline for a few hours and come back to people saying Kelly is Linda Mulhall 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying laughing.

I promise you all shes not Linda. Doesn't even look like her

Its not her, Linda was in prison with another criminal called the black widow they were very close I'm sure Irish kelly would of dropped that name along time ago 🤣

Linda was in an Irish prison, Kelly was in prison in the UK. Even their ages don't match. Where has this come from does anyone know?
We should never be left unattended

Status
Not open for further replies.