Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
As much as I don’t like this woman, hopefully her finally having someone who actually gives a do (supposedly) she gets some help because this is getting extremely ugly. I am hopeful, but I really don’t believe she is going to do anything about how she supposedly feels. If she does fair play to her but until then no one here will sympathise with you!

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I go offline for a few hours and come back to people saying Kelly is Linda Mulhall 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying laughing.

I promise you all shes not Linda. Doesn't even look like her

Its not her, Linda was in prison with another criminal called the black widow they were very close I'm sure Irish kelly would of dropped that name along time ago 🤣

Linda was in an Irish prison, Kelly was in prison in the UK. Even their ages don't match. Where has this come from does anyone know?
Linda is 49 just like Irish kelly

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I go offline for a few hours and come back to people saying Kelly is Linda Mulhall 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying laughing.

I promise you all shes not Linda. Doesn't even look like her

Its not her, Linda was in prison with another criminal called the black widow they were very close I'm sure Irish kelly would of dropped that name along time ago 🤣

Linda was in an Irish prison, Kelly was in prison in the UK. Even their ages don't match. Where has this come from does anyone know?
No idea haha, I just heard it now and was enjoying the deep dive 🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
S
As much as I don’t like this woman, hopefully her finally having someone who actually gives a do (supposedly) she gets some help because this is getting extremely ugly. I am hopeful, but I really don’t believe she is going to do anything about how she supposedly feels. If she does fair play to her but until then no one here will sympathise with you!
She's not going to get help 😂 she's too much of a coward to admit she has a problem, takes a strong person to realise their life is a fing dumpster fire and actually do something about it. She has too many enablers telling her there's no problem.

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
OIG2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.