Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I’m glad Angie didn’t have kids!! Imagine this coffin dodger reproducing and having such responsibilities? The kids would have ended up in the care system! And now she’s of an age where she’ll NEVER have them! And thankfully the adoption agencies would look into any potential parents mental health and behaviours! She’s a failure in life, her dad fing hated her, her mum can barely tolerate her, her sister and niece have nothing to do with her! Go and die Angie! Get drunk, cry, drink more, and choke on your vomit in your sleep!

Feb 28, 2024
London
I’m glad Angie didn’t have kids!! Imagine this coffin dodger reproducing and having such responsibilities? The kids would have ended up in the care system! And now she’s of an age where she’ll NEVER have them! And thankfully the adoption agencies would look into any potential parents mental health and behaviours! She’s a failure in life, her dad fing hated her, her mum can barely tolerate her, her sister and niece have nothing to do with her! Go and die Angie! Get drunk, cry, drink more, and choke on your vomit in your sleep!
I imagine her womb to be similar to a septic tank tbf 🤢

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Omg there's been nearly 100pages since I popped on this morning. Any1 care to give Mr a quick catch up please?
Angie I’d still a t , she went for lunch with Pricksta. Can only remember bits and bobs, but mainly the bits that make her look good which were part of the “ACT” she’s going to the doctors Monday about her MH/alcoholism which she apparently doesn’t have. She’s taking not accountability for anything last night and she’s not talking about it anymore but we are

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Angie I’d still a t , she went for lunch with Pricksta. Can only remember bits and bobs, but mainly the bits that make her look good which were part of the “ACT” she’s going to the doctors Monday about her MH/alcoholism which she apparently doesn’t have. She’s taking not accountability for anything last night and she’s not talking about it anymore but we are

Thank you .
So the usual bull s we all excepted .. its an act for content blah blah blah .... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.