Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322_001331_Bing.jpg
    Screenshot_20240322_001331_Bing.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 19
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
ang has no friends tho so she probably rants to her mum about stuff that she shouldnt, especially after 5 bottles 😂
She has no friends right now, all these events happen when she was younger. Before her dad died it seemed. Who knows what her life was like. She looks awful but she doesn't look like she's been an alcoholic for 10+ years.

Feb 29, 2024
Non Angie related. And I’m not sorry if I trigger royalists. But ain’t it weird the Queen had cancer, Charles has cancer and now Kate has cancer.
Not really as I'm sure it's 1 in 3 people will get cancer. I've had cervical cancer but completely curable with a hysterectomy. My mother aunt and grandma had breast cancer.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
After a strong line of no cancer and rumours there’s a cure for cancer and that’s why they never have it. I’m in no way a conspiracist but it sure makes me worry if they’re trying to distract us from something
The Royal family has had loads of cancer im sure didn't queen Elizabeth's father the king at the time (Edward? Could be wrong) die of throat cancer

Feb 29, 2024
This is why I love Cal. He’s so horrendous and awful. He’s completely unhinged and no one can control him, it makes me so happy knowing that he ruins her platform a fair bit. Along with the misfits she’s left with, she won’t have these viewers much longer
Totally agree. The whole “you look so tired sweetheart” gang of Sheryl and zia make me want to physically punch my own face in. But Cal the deranged Buffon is at least slightly amusing. In a “I’d cross the road to avoid him” kind of way.

Mar 17, 2024
the void
She has no friends right now, all these events happen when she was younger. Before her dad died it seemed. Who knows what her life was like. She looks awful but she doesn't look like she's been an alcoholic for 10+ years.
thats true but she comes across as always having been a judgemental nasty b imho. but yes maybe in the past there was a nice version of her, i just cant picture it 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie here's a reading... I sense a toxic relationship with your mother from a young age, you were very close to your father but he died in tragic circumstances and you arent able to move on due to guilt. You have 1 sister, 1 niece. 3 losses.... you struggle with addiction issues and you are on a downward spiral, your little doggy zac is here saying hello from the doggy rainbow ...... see.. its that easy. how did I do...

Fake

Status
Not open for further replies.