Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Bullying ground? 😂😂😂😂
IMG_1471.jpeg
Ahhh, hols having views and calling people out for sty behaviour doesn’t make us toxic my dear. But we can be if you’d like 👍

Mar 8, 2024
My mum
So funny to read how many of you absolute sdicks in the comments are moaning about comment cafe. Yet you’re all here still reading aren’t you.

Just know that from the bottom of my heart, I believe you are a bunch of toxic, enabling little wasters, those who go in the box are so dreadfully boring, so desperate to be relevant, and genuinley piggyback off the social demise of an unwell alcoholic, just to try and make yourself feel like you have a glimmer of importance in your day.

All of you, go do yourselves. With Sheryl’s communal dilly.
Communal dilly 😂😂😂😂😂

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
So funny to read how many of you absolute sdicks in the comments are moaning about comment cafe. Yet you’re all here still reading aren’t you.

Just know that from the bottom of my heart, I believe you are a bunch of toxic, enabling little wasters, those who go in the box are so dreadfully boring, so desperate to be relevant, and genuinley piggyback off the social demise of an unwell alcoholic, just to try and make yourself feel like you have a glimmer of importance in your day.

All of you, go do yourselves. With Sheryl’s communal dilly.
👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: Deleted member 919
Mar 11, 2024
london
I seen mabel live few weeks back screaming and spitting at the screen. Ive been reading comments on here and watching lives to work out why rumours have been spread.

So believing this mabel forgive me if i am wrong is this the same mabel who accused a guy called fact freak of stalking her and wanting indecent pics of her underwear. Sure i read this somewhere on her post

Status
Not open for further replies.