Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
london
I literally have PTSD in real life, I take meds for it.. I have actual panic attacks. do YOU ANGIE. do RIGHT OFF WITH YOUR FAKE DRAMA
All self inflicted by alcohol . Dumb fs who really feel for her . It scares me that these people live among us , possibly drive .,wouldn’t trust these bell ends with a hard boiled egg. Shocked cucked pricksta isn’t there being a clout goblin comforting dug liz the 1st

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
200.gif

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I'm actually fuming.
She is making a mockery of people who actually go through this .

She's a lying fing prick
100%. I suffer badly with anxiety, I come out in rashes when I scratch because I’m anxious, I shut down and want to be on my own and away from people. Certainly wouldn’t do what does on a live with strangers that don’t even know me.

It’s all for attention and no doubt gifts because she knows she’ll get it when she’s ‘suffering’.

Sorry - boils my blood when people take the piss and for genuine sufferers we get no help because people get taken the piss out of and saying it’s not real and this just shows. If she was ever like that fing come off TikTok but no, it’s all for attention.

Rant over

Mar 12, 2024
United kingdom
Nah. She knows she's fed up big time.
This is her manipulating the situation to make people feel sorry for her and forget what she's done
I have panic disorder and cptsd and I didn't seem similar to anything I experienced so thought it might b that but yeah she's more than likely to be faking as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.