Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
2C66A4F4-CB6C-428E-8024-8C0124565C64.jpeg

Message for any of Angies mods... I will transfer your £50 if you unblock the entire blocklist. I'm getting fed up of switching accounts! If you want to accept payment for this good deed inbox my TT account under the same name with a screenshot that the task is complete

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She was just pissed yesterday, absolutely noway was she having an anxiety attack and managing a whole conversation, I don't talk about personal s but my previous attacks I'm not able to talk or anything, she's just a drunk, simple as that ⚠️😂 the embarrassment of sheryl and Zia in the box with her yesterday, I had proper secondhand embarrassment the way they were talking to her like she was a baby

P.s why does angie keep saying she didn't drink for 4 days 😂😂😂 does she think we can't hear swig the bottle, or did she forget about the 'one little glass' aswell 😂

This whole worrying about her health, and pretending she's forgetting things is all to gain sympathy and deflect away from the fact she is an extremely dangerous and vindictive woman.
I am the same as you can’t talk can’t focus don’t hear anything around me
Need to find an escape route
Sick of people saying they have MH and this etc then people don’t take us seriously

She is dangerous and making excuses doesn’t wash with me

Nov 10, 2023
I was going to post the signs of a mental breakdown and psychotic break. But Angie would just read it and start acting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.