Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatlondonnurse

Mar 23, 2024
london
Someone like me, who has a medical background, and does complex nursing I am really just letting what angie says go in one ear and out the other ear 😂 the uneducated medical advice being handed out is making me cringe the do out 😂😂
She is an absolute joke ! I am a senior Gynae nurse in London, with 2 degrees and a masters and she was slatting nurses saying how we don’t know nothing, we are thick and uneducated and she know more than nurse.
She needs serious psychiatric help.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
So I know this Amanda is a beggy t, but help me out here.. who is the drama with - pearl for saying she's a thief? What's she done to luke or cockerpoo, I don't understand who wants to talk to her 🤔😂
Shes just annoying and on everyone's radar so she's an easy target.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
She is an absolute joke ! I am a senior Gynae nurse in London, with 2 degrees and a masters and she was slatting nurses saying how we don’t know nothing, we are thick and uneducated and she know more than nurse.
Tbh I always find nurses have far more knowledge than a lot of Drs, their bedside manner is always way better, big much love and respect to all you nurses among us 🥰🥰

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Honestly, it just goes through one ear and out the other with me, she's a drunk with absolutely no goals or aspirations in her life at all, who's only advice she gives is 'go and have a glass of wine' what baffles me is how many gullible people (her beastly enablers) cling on to her word as if she's speaking any accuracy at all 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.