Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie, you absolute lying do - I've watched your clapper video, while your playing with your stanky bossoms and playing with your stanky flangie infront of an audience on clapper, there is no way you felt uncomfortable having a bloody penis sent to you! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Am I the only person not to have seen this clapper video? I kind of like knowing I can sleep at night properly

cheekybumsex

Mar 1, 2024
Angie, you absolute lying do - I've watched your clapper video, while your playing with your stanky bossoms and playing with your stanky flangie infront of an audience on clapper, there is no way you felt uncomfortable having a bloody penis sent to you! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Where can I find the clapper video?

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
we do not support angie are you mad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
_bb2167a3-a1f2-4af1-a8d3-350712787bac.jpg

Is it true she took a finger dip and a lick? 🤮🤮🤮

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I deffo disagree with this statement tho I thinks she’s awful. I think people that go on only fans could still feel uncomfortable by uninvited dick pics. Xx

Reactions: BattyBat

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
I don’t know much about ricksta, but i hoped that finally someone actually took their time as her “friend” to try and provide some help. All he has done is:
• took an alcoholic to a pub
• bought her rounds of wine
• bought her both red & white wine which was of course doing to mix and get her drunk quickly
• took her home and made sure to say the right thing on live to have some evidence to be the saviour.
This man is disgusting. He is admitting she has an issue, and could clearly tell by talking to her (which we are all aware of), and used it for clout.
Vile patten of behaviour - WTAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.