Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I don’t know much about ricksta, but i hoped that finally someone actually took their time as her “friend” to try and provide some help. All he has done is:
• took an alcoholic to a pub
• bought her rounds of wine
• bought her both red & white wine which was of course doing to mix and get her drunk quickly
• took her home and made sure to say the right thing on live to have some evidence to be the saviour.
This man is disgusting. He is admitting she has an issue, and could clearly tell by talking to her (which we are all aware of), and used it for clout.
Vile patten of behaviour - WTAF!
And it confirmed what we all know, that angie is a beast beast beast.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t know much about ricksta, but i hoped that finally someone actually took their time as her “friend” to try and provide some help. All he has done is:
• took an alcoholic to a pub
• bought her rounds of wine
• bought her both red & white wine which was of course doing to mix and get her drunk quickly
• took her home and made sure to say the right thing on live to have some evidence to be the saviour.
This man is disgusting. He is admitting she has an issue, and could clearly tell by talking to her (which we are all aware of), and used it for clout.
Vile patten of behaviour - WTAF!
I said this before they met up - people were worried about him and his reputation - he is literally cut from the same cloth. Him Angie EQ - all recording each other too a mentality and mindset that’s hard to reconcile for us mere mortals. He’s sick in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.