Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Looks like I haven't missed much this evening, it's just rinse and repeat for angie and the cult.
Hope everyone here is OK, saw a comment that someone was bit stressed, sending you a virtual hug and passing some advice our good old @OldbutNew gave me, don't let people on the Internet affect ya 😉😘
It's ALOT for people to take on, some very triggering things have been done/said.
Even being a Troll I can't lie it can still affect you In certain. Ways.
What's more worrying is these Adults feel triggered well it's an app 13plus ... is this acceptable for kids ?? I think not..

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It's ALOT for people to take on, some very triggering things have been done/said.
What's more worrying is these Adults feel triggered well it's an app 13plus ... is this acceptable for kids ?? I think not..
Same it’s been a rollercoaster of a ride
Very triggering indeed, abortion is said in two ways unwanted pregnancy and a miscarriage as that what the nurse told me I had, the taking hostage again like my hubby said if he heard a woman saying that he would intervene. A lot of factors to be taken in to account
Plus that dickhead prickster well he is nothing but a woman abuser a scammer a thief liar
Same as Angie really
Once a liar always a lair I believe no one in this app, which makes it worse for the genuine people

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I feel this so bad. I’m told constantly by friends to do it, but oh I just can’t. I appreciate their words of encouragement but my anxiety is just too much to do it. So I don’t do it.

I don’t believe for a second she had an anxiety attack. Maybe a hanxiety attack.

None of her enablers will ever even suggest that the way she is feeling could be down to her unholy abuse of alcohol. It’s mad.
I wouldn’t wish sever anxiety on anyone, and anyone that fake’s anxiety are the worst kind of humans🤬🤬. If I can go a day without anxiety and get some relief I would be happy. X

Mar 16, 2024
London
Aww hunny, it really is a lot and I am so sorry if you're triggered by any of this or if I came across insensitive, I am currently removing my foot from my mouth.
Once again, a massive hug being sent your way and I apologise if I offended you and if you need to chat you can message me, hope you're ok xx

Status
Not open for further replies.