Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000018763.jpg
Afffeeecccttteedddd

Funny how all the women with “similar issues with drink” are straight in angies box to defend her. Reckon maybe their judgements a bit skewed because they wanna believe that the behaviour they exhibit when off their nut, boozed up to their eyeballs, is all ok and not their fault and everyone around them is to blame?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Doesn't surprise me to see Angie live, making a mockery about it all, saying she's doing the leaderboard, cococa encouraging it with her awful snort laughing, Lynz and Ali right by her side supporting her, I see some new characters have crawled up Angies backside also, has Zia and Wayne shown up or have they suddenly grown morals and stopped supporting Angie?

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
The Giant is really getting on my last nerve....

Let's not forget that this woman everytime she drinks she gets paralletic and abuses whoever is near wether that be her viewers her mother or this time Ricksta..

There both a pair of crazies and I for one am going to enjoy watching both there downfalls.

Karma is a beautiful thing 😊
They both wrongens

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Doesn't surprise me to see Angie live, making a mockery about it all, saying she's doing the leaderboard, cococa encouraging it with her awful snort laughing, Lynz and Ali right by her side supporting her, I see some new characters have crawled up Angies backside also, has Zia and Wayne shown up or have they suddenly grown morals and stopped supporting Angie?
Wayne’s been MIA since before the original date, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.