Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Angie phoning ricksta with her 10 phones ready to record the convo while keeping up with all the lives
IMG_2165.jpeg

Medusa

Whey, after watching yet another s show I have my own opinion... Its ALL another set up. Pricksta knows he exposed Angie more than they'd originally planned and she's told him off the app that it's ruined her platform and she's receiving a lot of hate, so this is their way to get her dumb-bum supporter's and enablers back on her side. And it's worked because the people who were calling her out yesterday are now feeling sorry for her. Let's cover up what Angie has said and done so it takes the focus from her and onto Pricksta. ANGIE WON'T LET ANYONE CONTROL HER, LET ALONG A BEAST LIKE HIM.. ALL YOU ENABLERS HAVE FALLEN FOR AN ACT AGAIN..YOU BUNCH OF FOOLS!!
on that note I'm off to whisk my Yorkshires and mash my tatties. Catch you all you beauts later.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Just flicking through the `Live` feed because I'm bored of Angie , within the space of 5 minutes I've reported 3 accounts for underage users. Tiktok is unreal , and before anyone comes at me with the `You shouldn't have children on your Algorithm` I have a son who uses TT.
Itā€™s so disheartening when you report and nothing happens šŸ˜”

Mar 8, 2024
Lala Land
I think the majority of flangies enablers have zero friends off the app. I can see why because I wouldn't associate myself with any of them. They live Sad and lonely lives and their daily kick is watching a disturbed, narcissistic drunk piss her kegs. Lynz will only leave when her nose is pushed out. She'll let flangie walk all over her and mock her because she's addicted to the powers of being a mod and people telling her how great of a friend she is. But Flangie will kick her to the kerb soon. And I'll laugh when it happens.
Just catching up on the page šŸ™ˆ

Happy to admit (even if others wouldnā€™t) that Iā€™ve not got friends. By that, I mean my two friends and I donā€™t really message or meet often as we have stuff going on in our lives.

Point being, even if I didnā€™t have an ashtray for company (šŸ‘€) you wouldnā€™t catch me acting like these box-hungry, boozing, buffoons!

Yes, some of them have vulnerabilities and I get that. I give the new skin tags the benefit of the doubt a lot of the time and wait for them to see the first tit show because it only takes about 44 minutes, but thereā€™s really no excuse after that. It requires two brain cells to piece together that this isnā€™t fun, healthy, or productive. Itā€™s not good for them, people watching they could be hurting, and ultimately their fuelling the fire pit that is Angie.

Status
Not open for further replies.