Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Also, in regards to Angie, she really is a foul, vindictive b. She's saying 'like a friend would do' Angie does not know the meaning of a friend, she is the most manipulative woman I have ever watched on tiktok. The minute she thinks someone isn't sucking her asshole she turns on, and makes up lies about that person. After what happened, EVERYTHING angie says, is so clearly a lie, and tbh not even after what has happened, she's always been a lying vile b. I don't have sympathy for Wayne or Zia either, as they stuck by angie through some fed up s, that if either of them had morals they would have left Angie ages ago. Angie is the master of deflection, and manipulation so for her to accuse anyone of this is laughable at this point. It just sounds like angie is salty that Wayne and Zia have developed this friendship and is jealous and throwing her toys out of the pram like the little b she is.

Moral of the story, she's a lying, racist, drunk, vindictive, abusive, manipulative t. #rantover.
Yep this is her way always has always will be

Feb 29, 2024
I don’t understand how the god botherer aunt sally is sat in the bully boxes with the bully crew! I called her out and said god doesn’t like bullies and I got blocked! Clearly I’m not allowed to have an opinion! But sally is a hypocrite!
AAA99714-3D42-4704-8ADC-D865DD4B04A9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.