Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Don’t really know him tbh but what I’ve seen he’s nothing but a s stirrer! Always in and out of boxes! He’s also another one that likes to Bully and shout at women! You seem to know him though? And I mentioned millsy too! Surely that means I have a problem with them both… weird you would just single out ‘that bloke’ 🤣
i dont have a personal thing against ricksta but i still wanted to absolutely nail him to a stake for what hes done. i think its perfectly ok to really dislike someones behaviour without it having a personal vendetta. You dont seem to have a personal vendetta at all.

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
1000006403.png

Alex ready to block and protect red on her live.......

Medusa

Here we go again... Let's clear something up Miss Dread. YES, You are a fing bully you constantly sit and slate a 20year old, your fyp has turned into the elpha show and EVERYONE can see it you've done it for 2 years. You have the audacity to try and win people over by trying to convince everyone that you're NOT a bully.
Let's face it you only target people that can't really stand up for themselves. You're a shady coward..So piss off trying to claim you're not a bully when you're sly as do and one of the biggest bullies on the app. Elpha needs to get a restraining order against you, you're completely obsessed.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Morning sods.

Look I know this isn’t her thread but we spoke about her last night and I’m angry and I know you’ll get me.

So Gracie is crying on a sub only live (don’t think she realises they’re still fully viewable via FYP) saying she’s emailed TikTok because of the gang of losers who beat her last night.

This t got 2.8million diamonds in one weekend. About £30k of money sent to her. She will pocket about £12k of it.

Put in realistic terms, that’s like us, the normal members of society having a £1000 surplus every month to do what we want with. That’s what she got from this, and she’s still fing crying.

At this point, I’m glad she fing lost.
oh my GOD! i had no idea it was that much. I didnt see your comment, i just posted in her thread cos i also cant believe it. 'gang of losers' ahaha. What is she upset about though - surely these morons can send the money any time they like? so basically she received her money throughout the weekend but someone else got theirs last minute?
Even if she is unreasonably upset, she could at least keep that to herself and not make all the vulnerabe people that gave their money from feeling bad with her. some of the comments i saw last night were beside themselves.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Here we go again... Let's clear something up Miss Dread. YES, You are a fing bully you constantly sit and slate a 20year old, your fyp has turned into the elpha show and EVERYONE can see it you've done it for 2 years, and you have the audacity to try and win people over by trying to convince everyone that you're NOT a bully.
Let's face it you only target people that can't really stand up for themselves. You're a shady coward..So piss off trying to claim you're not a bully when you're sly as do and one of the biggest bullies on the app. Elpha needs to get a restraining order against you, you're completely obsessed.
Let's be honest elpha is not doin herself any favours by acting the way she does

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
oh my GOD! i had no idea it was that much. I didnt see your comment, i just posted in her thread cos i also cant believe it. 'gang of losers' ahaha. What is she upset about though - surely these morons can send the money any time they like? so basically she received her money throughout the weekend but someone else got theirs last minute?
Even if she is unreasonably upset, she could at least keep that to herself and not make all the vulnerabe people that gave their money from feeling bad with her. some of the comments i saw last night were beside themselves.
I couldn't get past the first snot,nose,throat,dribbLe noise she just a fin beg

• Haha
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 29, 2024
I don’t know him or Millsy. Are you ok ? I just remember you going in on him that’s all. I couldn’t give less of a do. It’s not the deep mate, calm down yea.
Why are you telling me to calm down? 🤣 I didn’t realise you were the only one allowed to throw round accusations… 🤣 and yea I’ll go in on whoever I think is a massive t! Bazza being one of them he’s not special though I hate a lot of people 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.