Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Angie's Doctor's appointment went well I see
OIG3.LSKRiiJnISTmHtoK.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
How has Angie managed to get a same day appointment on a Monday for a non-emergency? She’s so full of s. She’ll come back online claiming the GP told her she’s not an alcoholic and in perfect health.
To be fair, this is the only way we can get appointments at my GP 🤣 we have to call up at 8am and if we get lucky they answer the phone while there are appointments left 🤣

What’s the deal with Brigham? Has he mentioned any apology on his live?

Feb 29, 2024
Nah I was making a joke cos I said I didn’t like millsy and Bazza earlier and someone accused me of having a personal vendetta against bazza…. Not millsy and bazza just Bazza 👀🤣 furdamoreee I’m now TROMAtised and need some intense terripy before I trow my gaming chair off the balcony… ya get me brov 🤪
Ok so let’s not lie and twist it shall we. I simply stated that you don’t like that Bazza guy as you have, in the past gone in on someone else as well as me about them being him 🫠🫠

It was a throw away comment and you lost your s and started being and overly aggressive whiny little baby. I get that your whole persona on here is some “I don’t give a do what I say, I hate everyone” (but also sit watching them like the rest of us) bullshit and good for you hun.

But don’t make out I was calling you out over some fing bloke that you quite clearly give a do about more than me or anyone else. You’re such a tough talking ‘well respected around here’ big mouthed wanker. Just own your s and quit crying.

Now kindly I will do off and you can do the same you obnoxious little t.

Nov 10, 2023
To be fair, this is the only way we can get appointments at my GP 🤣 we have to call up at 8am and if we get lucky they answer the phone while there are appointments left 🤣

Angie had that Becca in her live when Alex has an ongoing police case with her. And apparently Angie had said some things about Alex and having stuff on him. So he’s hit back basically. It’s like round 1038 by now surely? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: cacklemackrel

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024

My GP is an absolute shambles, if you’re not dying forget about trying to get an appointment :ROFLMAO:

He’s fuming because Angie’s had Rebecca in her live again. We’ve not been giving a public apology no.

Feb 29, 2024
Alex telling grimsby gobbler se. Alex is one of the thickest fing boot lickers on the app, the only thing that sustains his little ego is his own arrogance and dusty fed women who can't have dogs in their flats. What an absolute fool.
I love how much I affect these people 🤣 he doesn’t like it when you mention his friends do the same s he’s calling people out for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Status
Not open for further replies.