Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

Elphabug still trying to persuade people that they were "spiked"​

OIG2.jpg

To be fair, this is the only way we can get appointments at my GP 🤣 we have to call up at 8am and if we get lucky they answer the phone while there are appointments left 🤣

What’s the deal with Brigham? Has he mentioned any apology on his live?
Same, I rang 8am today and had an appointment for 2:30pm. Ring after 8:15am and you have to then try again the next day as all the appointments are filled. Pros and cons.

However, she’s got an appointment with Dr Roshaante for whatever Demis taking (a more likely scenario)

Nov 10, 2023
To be fair, this is the only way we can get appointments at my GP 🤣 we have to call up at 8am and if we get lucky they answer the phone while there are appointments left 🤣

What’s the deal with Brigham? Has he mentioned any apology on his live?
I have to ring at 8 and then explain in detail what’s wrong for the receptionist to deem whether it’s worthy of a same day appointment or can it wait like a month. 🙈

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Same, I rang 8am today and had an appointment for 2:30pm. Ring after 8:15am and you have to then try again the next day as all the appointments are filled. Pros and cons.

However, she’s got an appointment with Dr Roshaante for whatever Demis taking (a more likely scenario)
We have a similar problem. We call at 8am, thry say "Call back at 1:30pm", we call at half 1 "Sorry there's no appointments left today". It's so annoying when we see their family members or close friends come in, and they say "Yes we have an appointment, just sit over there". It's completely unfair to those that need appointments.

Feb 29, 2024
Ok so let’s not lie and twist it shall we. I simply stated that you don’t like that Bazza guy as you have, in the past gone in on someone else as well as me about them being him 🫠🫠

It was a throw away comment and you lost your s and started being and overly aggressive whiny little baby. I get that your whole persona on here is some “I don’t give a do what I say, I hate everyone” (but also sit watching them like the rest of us) bullshit and good for you hun.

But don’t make out I was calling you out over some fing bloke that you quite clearly give a do about more than me or anyone else. You’re such a tough talking ‘well respected around here’ big mouthed wanker. Just own your s and quit crying.

Now kindly I will do off and you can do the same you obnoxious little t.
Why are you crying like I give a s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as if you though me saying that I’m a well respected mob boss was serious🤣 you’re dense as do and now you’re on my ignore list you incel 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.