Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Tam I'm not interested in talking to you. You sent your friends over here to defend you and in return they accused us of people pedos just because your live was sick. All it's done it's bring done the tone of this thread and lead to your circle of friends starting rumours on the app that we were are all pedos.

My strong opinions lead to your friends calling us pedophiles. That's wrong.

Quite frankly this isn't fun for me anymore, so this is my last message. I'm away to enjoy my holiday & deleting my account. Hopefully the likes of Tam, Alex, Mazza etc will stop lying about us now.
Enjoy your holiday luv, relax and reset 🩵 If you do delete, just know you’ve made me laugh lots many times and I’ll miss you 😢

Feb 29, 2024
Irish kelly…. who’s irish but doesn’t want to be called Irish kelly, she wants to be just kelly, but she’s also not kelly but she is Irish Is live bruv
E7230254-2B91-4053-9589-C8985FA6DC8D.png

Mar 8, 2024
Lala Land
She's not going for drinking coz it thinks it anit got a problem. She's going fir her BULLSHIT mental health .she be back on soon and watch all the gifts flow and her cult saying we'll done angie lol she will go to get her Diazepam to have with her half bottle off wine
I’d love to hear her justify getting blue’s on repeat, when she also said the reason she’s not on SSRI’s/Mood Stabilisers is cause of the drink 👀🤪 Tell me someone else remember her saying that? Apparently her mental health team can’t give her tablets and won’t treat her because she drinks and her argument was she wouldn’t give up the drink because it helps. This must’ve been about November time?! Lordy Lord 🤦🏻‍♀️🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.