Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
And I can categorically say I’ve never had and gypsy in me 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20240326-183428.png

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
You’re so dumb. How does that even make sense if he changed his pfp. Everyone would’ve seen it
Are you actually Henry?

You added my troll account as a friend and then flooded my FYP with right ring propaganda so I started sceenshotting it.

After I first posted your slurs you changed your name and added a heart, then you changed it again by changing the gradient of the picture.

Do you think people are dumb?! Your reposts are literally public.

Do off you racist bastard.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Also, this notoriousmumma, should be dropped, for so freely using the N word 💀 & angie calling people snowflakes for being offended about racism.

Also - WHO GIVES A do IF YOUR MUMMAS BOYFRIENDS NEPHEW IS A POC, YOU CAN STILL BE RACIST YOU DUMB fS 😬😂

I'm done watching Angie, it's literally a free for all for everyone to be racist, 💁‍♀️ & get called a snowflake if your offended, also are people forgetting Angie is fing racist herself, and literally was racist last weekend, so why the do is Angie holding a debate related to racism anyway when she is a racist herself 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can repost what the hell I like. I have realistic views and I don’t support a religion of hate.
Why are you discriminating against an entire religion because of the actions of extremists? Do you treat Christians/Catholics the same, for the sins of the Priests committing crimes against children?

Status
Not open for further replies.