Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
You’re not a bore, just a different sense of humour luv 🩵

Edit: wait is P Diddy up for child crimes? I need to Google 🚶🏻‍♀️
Yeah sorry it’s brand new news last couple of days he’s flown to Antigua while his house been raided by loads of police. He’s already settle a lawsuit with his ex wife. It’s been known in the music industry for years but it’s finally crashing down on him. That’s what I meant re finding it not funny x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sees his arse coz lynz called him Jimmy sav but happily calls us all pedlos in here make it make sense
Comments going way too quick, will tackle him another time 😒

IMG_3036.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My sense of humour is said to be brutal sometimes by my friends but I just dont get it with the predator jokes. Maybe I do have a soul lol.

Do you sense something between lynz and alex? Alex always seems keen to rib her and joke about her prison wife lifestyle
You’re not wrong at all but I’d by lying if I said the odd dark joke hadn’t caught me off guard in life and I’ve laughed. But overall, I do agree with you luv, I’m just reading into the P Diddy stuff now AND Cuba Gooding 😭

I think Alex just likes to wind her up 🤣

Medusa

Alex is a very strange man what’s he on about 🤣
This will make me sound like a square but I’d never make a joke related to P diddy R Kelly Jimmy S etc, deffo not worth it. it doesn’t make me laugh either. Am I a bore or does anyone agree?
Nah, I come out with some savage s but I draw the line when it comes to certain topics.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Ultimately we are as humans allowed opinions, and we make judgments on what we see or hear.
If something stinks of s it’s usually s.
If we don’t like someone’s point of view we IGNORE! Much like TikTok.
I don’t like being told who and what to chat about. There’s a main bitching thread about Tam, odd lil bits and bobs come up in here too.
Tam in those comments vs Belton is nasty and she looks like she’s making Belton solely responsible for what has been put in here ! Which is fy behaviour!

Status
Not open for further replies.