Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Before I let loose can you tell if MB liked the comment?
Screenshot_20240327_154956_TikTok.jpg
No MB hasn't even like any rhino post a quick search at tbe top type tam rhino brings up ALL the threads where u can click who's liked them too. MBS name isn't on there.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
iits suppsed to be a casual anonymous forum to talk about tiktokers. no one cares about each other here more than for a bit of light hearted daily relief. why is it like a school ground of whos bitched about who? no one should have to pussy foot around people and i think it would be good to remember that this isnt real life.

we are all fs end of.

Medusa

No MB hasn't even like any rhino post a quick search at tbe top type tam rhino brings up ALL the threads where u can click who's liked them too. MBS name isn't on there.
Thank you! 😘 There's many traits I detest in a person. Fakes, liars and s stirrers are some of them. I knew it was probably bullshit because of this comment.
Screenshot_20240327_153919_TikTok.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

There's many traits I detest in a person. Fakes, liars and s stirrers are some of them. I knew it was probably bullshit because of this comment.
Screenshot_20240327_153919_TikTok.jpg
god isnt all of this SO childish and pathetic? theyre all slagging each other off like it even matters. have any of them met offline? i bet you not.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A LARRRFFFF

Nov 10, 2023
Tam has literally been in contact with Purple Aki, Frosty, Johnny, nina and other members of that group. That group that has doxxed children, mocked babies deaths, made sick images. But suddenly Mabel doesn’t like us anymore because we called Tam out because of it. Tam literally held a live which was full of that group. In the comments and in the boxes.

That’s the last I’m speaking of that group btw because it just encourages the bastards to come in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.