Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Ooooft just finished catching up 😭😂
Did I stutter with my opinion? Let me just make it clear, then I'm not making another comment referring to it. I ignored both mazza and mabel when they came in here trying to tell US how we should feel about T. I have NEVER been 'friends' with either of them, I don't do 'friendships' so I have absolutely no loyalties to these girls. They involve themselves in everyone's drama, and funny how they hate it here now because everyone ignored their asses when they came in here trying to tell us how we should feel towards a certain person. So no, I don't particularly like mabel or mazza, your drama drama drama, self centred and dramatic girls who I quite frankly wouldn't want to and stopped associating with, hence the pressing ignore & I have always made my opinions on T very very clear, and backed them up when questioned by Alex also, and my opinions were proved 100% accurate after her behaviour today, clearly 😏

So no, I don't like mabel, mazza or T. I'm a stranger to them, I'll whatever opinions I want on them, I'm a random person on the Internet so it really isn't that deep huns 💁‍♀️😭 I'd never associate with people like this in rl, so I'm certainly not going to online 😭 good day, I shall go back to pretending that people don't exist 😭😂 sorry for a paragraph 💜🩷
Mazza and Mabel fallen out with Tam?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Nov 10, 2023
Can everyone report this please? The two in box for minor safety and the wrongen host for everything.

He’s got two kids in the box who are literallly saying they want him to touch them.

This apps fed.

IMG_0048.png
See if someone can get him to mod them and then block the girls so they are chucked from the boxes.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Can everyone report this please? The two in box for minor safety and the wrongen host for everything.

He’s got two kids in the box who are literallly saying they want him to touch them.

This apps fed.

IMG_0048.png
The bastard blocked me after I called him a wrongn after I reported him. Couldn’t hold it in 😂 I’ve been reporting since on backups still online like 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.