Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I'm probably wrong & there is probably more to this - is this all over MB calling Tam a rhino?
Not just that, it started because MB has been in here joining in with all the Angie stuff and having fun with us but they were saying that we were manipulating MB etc then they turned around today and were saying that MB was liking posts about Tam being called a rhino. Someone on here went through all the posts and proved that wasn’t true. They all had a row. They were ripping into you also btw. Anyway MB came off and started her own live and that’s when she did call her a rhino because Tam was coming at her in the comments and she was really upset.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Mummy Belton, I don't know your tag in here but honestly I would NOT rise to this. Don't respond, don't jump in lives that are talking about it, don't jump in boxes if someone is demanding you too, just completely ignore it. These girls thrive off reaction, don't give them a reaction then eventually they will move on and find their next target. 💁‍♀️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
20240327213151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.