Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I honestly don't think any of this is deep, it is tit for tat online, I don't think police need to be called, I don't think SS needs to be called, I think just stop retaliating and it will all die down online, just like everything else does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of these people have met? It's just not that deep, your never come across these people in real life 💁‍♀️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hopefully she can take this as a lesson that no one online is your friend truly unless you establish a friendship in real life. from what I can gather everyone’s slagging everyone off and switching up friends every few weeks a new drama. From the outside looking at this it’s like 12 year olds.
I've been watching from the outside well over a year and they always turn on each other.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I honestly don't think any of this is deep, it is tit for tat online, I don't think police need to be called, I don't think SS needs to be called, I think just stop retaliating and it will all die down online, just like everything else does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of these people have met? It's just not that deep, your never come across these people in real life 💁‍♀️
A hate crimes been committed by tam and she’s already on bail for a hate crime, so yes I think MB should be reporting that hate crime to the police

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Recent photo for reference.
IMG_0060.jpeg
Omfg I nearly had a heart attack she looks like my mum 🤣🤣 justice for me please!

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
No she thought if I defended her or mazza you guys would turn on me
These people were never friends. What they just did proves that. Let's be honest it seems this is a common occurance in this group of menopausal maniacs. They all need to look at themselves because the contradictions are hilarious.

Anyway can we give them tips on how to be actual friends whilst going through menopause?
I recommend donuts 🍩
Cold shower 🚿 Helps with sweats and may shut their gobs for 5 minutes.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Hopefully she can take this as a lesson that no one online is your friend truly unless you establish a friendship in real life. from what I can gather everyone’s slagging everyone off and switching up friends every few weeks a new drama. From the outside looking at this it’s like 12 year olds.
100%. I get so surprised sometimes at what people reveal about themselves online, about their personal lifes etc. Would you walk up to a stranger in the street and start telling them everything about your life? I wouldn't 💁‍♀️ so why is it done online...

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
J
Exactly this. Calling social could destroy a child's life. I'm so against that bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.