Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Hahahaha the narcissism here. Please, if everyone here isn’t aware of narcissism definitely go research it! Tam is literally the definition of one! She’s ran to the police first in hope she won’t get arrested. Sorry but police go off evidence. The 101 call is recorded so if the police listen back to hear her lies of “I don’t threaten or bully anyone”, they’ll know she’s just discredited herself!
do OFF RHINO!

I’m rage quitting at this point because listening to her constant lies is like pulling your own fing teeth out!!!!

Come on TAM tell the 101 caller that you was recently nicked and on bail for a hate crime! And yesterday you committed another hate crime! t!

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Can someone in comment cafe confirm if they’ve blown the whistle and reported the hate crime to the police? You can do it anonymously and just sent the recording of what she said. Please just do it

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_0068.jpeg

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I can’t actually believe what I’m listening to 😂 Nah do off 😂 she actually called the rozzas on us and MB 😂 What a massive waste of resources. MB is about as threatening as a butterfly on diazepam. Also Autistic people do have meltdowns they’re not "lunatics" and calling them such is pure ignorance. I’m stunned 😧
Don't get me started on the autistic meltdowns. I wish I could control them :ROFLMAO: 😭

Mar 2, 2024
Don't get me started on the autistic meltdowns. I wish I could control them :ROFLMAO: 😭
It’s something that’s out of your control babe. You can’t help the way you react, it’s how your noggin works. I’m sorry if listening to any of the disgusting comments have hurt you. You can meltdown to me anytime you feel like it 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.