Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
So Tam thinks we're all jealous... 😂
OIG3.UvWZa9X5.jpg

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024

FAO : POLICE INVESTIGATOR​

I am certain that you won’t be taking the claims from this madwoman seriously, so you’ll probably never read this. But if you do, Tammy Archer is wasting your time.

This is a woman who hid behind being a pedofile hunter, whilst at the same time accepted a bribe from a pedo, and the transaction only failed to occur because she was caught out.

She’s muddled with numerous online bad people, and actually spends her days bullying people online. So it’s incredulous that she’s now claiming to be the bullied.

She is also hosting this TikTok live where she’s streaming her call to yourselves whereby a normal person would be caring for their sick dependant , and not parading her drama on live whilst smoking weed in the same home as aforementioned sick dependant. But please officer, at the same time can you have a word with your boss about legalising marijuana on the fly? Thanks officer. ❤️
Wait… what’s this? Did you email this to the police?

Medusa

Bang goes my jolly weekend away, I better ring around and tell everyone I'm staying home. Waiting on the plod rocking up at my door because I've had a brew, and a chin-wag with some legends in a cafe. I've done NUFFINK!!
To any offers reading this.. I'll pop the kettle on just let me know if you take milk and sugar. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.