Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Why is saying in Red's live .. "Give to the needy not the greedy"
A mutable Action?? πŸ˜‰πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Muting me for that MODS on power trip 😑😑
Because the truth hurts. They're a bunch of greedy ftards plus if a gifter reads your comment and thought twice about sending a penny gift then that's Miss dread out of a job.

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Totally agree.
I hate it when they say s like what smoke do we have.
Come on guys don't leave it to the 1 person to snipe.
And even just some1 snipe that cone on we are a team let's do this....ITS ALL CRAP.
ONLY WINNDER IS TIKTOK & THE BEG.
How do they even use the word team 😩 because they just sit there and do do all! While people on the other side of their phones gift! Like I can't tell people what to do with their money but I wish I could help them see that these begs don't care about them. They are just used as cash cows 😞

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
It's the MVP "bigging up" I can't cope with. A lot of these gifters want to feel a part of something and they crave recognition, now on top of that they have the chat going yay MVP and they get more followers because they are a gifter. This is how so many gifters get into financial troubles. Yes it their decision to gift but the manipulation on their vulnerability is pure evil.
Yes this πŸ’―!! Also the whole sub thing fs me off. What to use some sty pics in the comments like behave yourself! But again they do it for the reasons you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.