Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
I only heard of her one night thru EQ. She a friend of hers , hatter was sooo pissed and out of it with snow at a mates house and she had no money to get home and EQ sent money to her to go home and you could hear her whispering to the friend to use it to buy more gear and EQ went off the head on live rang the boyfriend told him to send the money back.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240329_132558_TikTok.jpg

Feb 29, 2024
I only heard of her one night thru EQ. She a friend of hers , hatter was sooo pissed and out of it with snow at a mates house and she had no money to get home and EQ sent money to her to go home and you could hear her whispering to the friend to use it to buy more gear and EQ went off the head on live rang the boyfriend told him to send the money back.
Why do people send money just like that!!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Nobody is owning up to this account. Have they done something dodgy?

I feel like people are making accounts named after CC to be vile on and the blame somehow transpire back to here. Even though we are all individuals and responsible for our own actions and not that of the platform we are on.
If its any good, I'll claim it. If its a bit noncey, nothing to do with me officer

Status
Not open for further replies.