Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Johnny why you on here you absolute wrongun
I've just nipped on here and this makes my skin crawl. The last thing I wanna be doing is liking, laughing or responding to a dirty fing, nonce. I would like to think I'm more switched on than falling for a highly disturbed, vile. pedalo hiding behind a profile on here. I know the genuine one's on here and i would hope to think im siding with the RIGHT people. People that know right from wrong who also have morals.
But we've all got to be realistic whether we like it or not - ANYONE could be behind an account on here.
I for one will trust my gut until it proves me wrong. The dregs of society are NOT welcome here.

Last edited:

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
I've just nipped on here and this makes my skin crawl. The last thing I wanna be doing is liking, laughing or responding to a dirty fing, nonce. I would like to think I'm more switched on than falling for a highly disturbed, vile. pedalo hiding behind a profile on here. I know the genuine one's on here and i would hope to think im siding with the RIGHT people that know right from wrong who also have morals.
But we've all got to be realistic whether we like it or not - ANYONE could be behind an account on here.
I for one will trust my gut until it proves me wrong. The dregs of society are NOT welcome here.
I am totally with you on this and I have so many on the ignore list and I want no involvement with anything to do with wronguns on here, If it comes to the point of them overtaking this page I will remove myself immediately

diagnosis

Mar 29, 2024
The moon
I am totally with you on this and I have so many on the ignore list and I want no involvement with anything to do with wronguns on here, If it comes to the point of them overtaking this page I will remove myself immediately
The clapper people from kazzy and dippers server are all over these threads

Status
Not open for further replies.