Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I'm not here to tell any of you what to do, but I've blocked all the BEASTS on here for a reason (SO I DON'T SEE THEIR NONCY ARSE COMMENTS) but it doesn't help when people i haven't blocked are replying to them. If you know they're dirty fing scumbags then don't reply because it means those of us who have ignored them STILL see your replies to them. I ain't on here for that and I'll GLADLY take my sweet arse off here. I don't want to read ANYTHING to do with them. This thread is being ruined and the enjoyment is slowly going because these beast are getting a response from you. I thought we were ALL going to ignore them?!
Look, I'm not being harsh but I'm not being part of a thread where I'm reading s i don't want to read. Sorry!

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Just sayin …
IMG_4743.jpeg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm not here to tell any of you what to do, but I've blocked all the BEASTS on here for a reason (SO I DON'T SEE THEIR NONCY ARSE COMMENTS) but it doesn't help when people i haven't blocked are replying to them. If you know their dirty fing scumbags then don't reply because it means those of us who have ignored them STILL see your replies to them. I ain't on here for that and I'll GLADLY take my sweet arse off here. I don't want to read ANYTHING to do with them. This thread is being ruined and the enjoyment is slowly going because these beast are getting a response from you. I thought we were ALL going to ignore them?!
Look, I'm not being harsh but I'm not being part of a thread where I'm reading s i don't want to read. Sorry!
That's fair, sometimes it's hard not to comment but I'll try harder furry face

Status
Not open for further replies.