Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Different accents I think , I'm not 100% sure. AFAIK Barker has been a long time gifter and has spent a lot of his money on gifting Emz , that's why his mates don't like him being with her , its Toxic as do , but anything with this girl usually is.
As far as I know he's supposed to be married and that's why he doesn't want his face shown. Someone correct me if I'm wrong ?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
As far as I know he's supposed to be married and that's why he doesn't want his face shown. Someone correct me if I'm wrong ?
I remember reading comments about it but again not 100% if it's true or not (like a lot of stuff online) I believe the back story is he has a decent enough paid job , spent a lot of money trying to get noticed , his mates don't like what they've seen so don't approve of his relationship , I also think he hides a lot because of his job because he's aware of what Emz is capable of , every other man that's been in that kitchen has at some point been outed by her , had their jobs compromised (She tried getting Shaun sacked as a bus driver) she's an evil toxic little terrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.